We're pleased to offer the following services at Stewartville Animal Clinic:
- Wellness exams
- Preventative care including vaccinations
- Digital Radiography (allows quicker viewing of results, images may be e-mailed or burned onto a CD for clients, and may be submitted digitally to OFA)
- Dental care including ultrasonic cleaning, scaling, polishing, and x-rays
- Routine surgical procedures such as spay, neuter, etc.
- Specialty surgical procedures including Stem Cell Therapy and Orthopedic Surgeries through referral to Meadow View Veterinary Clinic
- In house laboratory for common blood work and urinalysis
- Canine rehabilitation and conditioning through referral to Meadow View Veterinary Clinic
Our appointment book is computerized, which allows us to efficiently make appointments for you and your pet. Our team will attempt to accommodate all requests to the best of our ability. For immediate response, we suggest you call us during business hours.
Since there is an emergency clinic in Rochester that has overnight and weekend/holiday coverage, we do not provide emergency care after hours. If you have an emergency or feel your pet requires urgent care during office hours, please call us or come in immediately. If for some reason we are unable to handle your pet's urgent matter we might suggest contacting Meadow View Veterinary Clinic,our sister clinic, or discuss further options. Emergencies can be things such as accidental ingestion of rat poison, hit by car, and chocolate ingestion. If you ever feel that your pet needs emergency treatment do not hesitate to call or come in immediately.
For urgent care situations when the condition is not life-threatening, we may be able to work to "squeeze" you in between scheduled appointments. When you contact us, our team will be able to give you an estimate on how long you may have to wait in order to be seen.
Because several veterinarians practice at Stewartville Animal Clinic, depending on the day of the week, we may be able to care for the following types of pets:
*Select veterinarians only. Call us for more information.